I’m taking a bit of a last minute trip to Singapore – spending just about three days, no less. A true Singapore Weekend. This will be my first trip to the city. Since my time is so limited, I’d love to get some advice from people who have been before. What do you recommend? Where should I eat? What should I skip?
My initial thoughts:
- A bike tour is a must. I love biking in new cities – we just did Bruges and Ghent a few weeks ago.
- Explore a Hawker Centre or two
- Eat Chili Crab
- Explore to Bontanic Gardens
- Grab a Singapore Sling at the Raffles Hotel (it’s actually under reno, but they have a pop up shop available)
- Try the Chilli Padi Mary at the St. Regis (I love trying the different recipes offered all over the world)
- Swim at the infinity pool at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel (how can I accomplish this without staying there?)
- Dine at the only Michelin Starred Food Stalls
What am I missing? Any museums I must see? What is your favorite Singapore destination? Where do you dine?