We’ve gotten in the habit of seeking bicycle tours when we travel. We found that one of the best ways to get a feel for a City or Region is to do it by bike. You get a different perspective, feel a bit more like a local and have a completely different interaction with your guides (if you chose to take a guided tour) and the people who live in the area you tour.
The list below will be an regularly updated anthology of our various bike tours around the world. If you have a favorite bike tour or bike tour Trip Report, please let me know in the comments section.
- Stellenbosch, South Africa: Bike and Wine Tours / March 2011
- Paris: Bike About Tours / September 2011
- Barcelona: Ciclo Tours / August 2012
- Dublin: City Tours / November 2012
- Shanghai: City Tours / January 2013
- Vietnam: Halong Bay & Monkey Island / March 2013
- Vietnam: Cu Chi Tunnels / March 2013
- Vietnam: Back of the Bike Food Tour / March 2013
- London: Royal London by Bike / May 2013
- Mexico City: Chapultepec-Reforma-Roma-Condesa / November 2013
- Seville: / March 2014
- Bolivia: World’s Most Dangerous Road / May 2016