As you read this, I am in Shanghai. This is my first time to China — hell, it’s my first time ever to Asia. Every time I travel to a new City I always make a list of a few things that I really want to see or want to do. Here is my quick list for Shanghai:
- Get an authentic foot massage from a blind masseur
- Visit the Shanghai Propaganda Poster Art Center
- Tour Shanghai on Bike
- Eat at a Dumpling Shop / Stand
- See the old colonial area of Shanghai – the Bund
- Visit the observation deck the World Financial Center
- Eat at one of the world class modern restaurants along the Bund
- Ride the Shanghai Transit System
- Ride my first ever Maglev
What would make your list of things to do while in Shanghai? Anything on my list that you’d rank highly on yours?
Be the first to know when a new post is published: sign up to receive them via email or directly in your RSS Reader. Follow me on Twitter or Google Plus too!