The Olympics were never really high on my list of things to do before I die, but London is one of my favorite Cities and I have several friends who live here. Add these pieces together and I have to visit London during the games, don’t I?
Since we got back from our Pacific Northwest Road Trip just 4 days before I headed off to London, I wasn’t “needing” a vacation of course. I had been to Barcelona before too, but wasn’t a big fan. MS loves the City and wanted to show me his Barcelona – I’m always up for a trip. Sit back and enjoy the read.
- UAL 938: ORD-LHR BusinessFirst
- Heathrow Express
- Chase Visa VIP Lounge London Olympics
- Exploring London / Olympics
- Gold Medal Football (Soccer) / Wembley Stadium
- Dinner: Salusbury Pub
- LH 2473/1814: LHR-MUC-BCN Economy/Business
- Munich Airport: Smoking Booths
- Munich Airport: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- Hotel Barcelona Catedral
- Tapas – The Best of All Meals
- Bike Tour Barcelona
- Gaudi’s Barcelona
- Mies in Barcelona?
- Visiting Vic, Spain
- Dining in Vic
- Road Trip to Toulouse, France
- Pullman Toulouse Centre
- Exploring Toulouse: More Than Just Aerospace
- Airbus Factorie Tour
- Carcassonne, France
- Road Trip to Montpellier, France
- Courtyard Montpellier
- Montpellier, France
- AC Barcelona Forum
- UAL 9304/941: BCN-FRA-ORD Economy/Business
Did you go to London to see the games or did you listen to Boris and “Stay Away!”
Be the first to know when a new post is published: sign up to receive them via email or directly in your RSS Reader. Follow me on Twitter or Google Plus too!