I went to visit my friend EAD in Trinidad a couple years ago because…well, I had never been, he was there and it was winter in Chicago. Do I need a better excuse? He had just said goodbye to friends from home who had stayed with him for nearly a month — so he didn’t have a lot of time to take off and hang out with me. We still made my 5 day trip pretty exciting and it was a great way for me to relax. It was also my first international trip as an adult — I hadn’t traveled abroad since college, perish the thought. Over the next few days I’ll be providing you my thoughts on this island nation.
- Trinidad Trip Index
- Chicago – New Air Travel Experience
- Flight Review: ORD-SAN-POS
- POS Customs/Immigration
- Homestay: Water, Food and an Infinity Pool
- The Trip to San Souci
- The Turtles (and other wildlife) of San Souci
- I’m Not a Birder: Asa Wright Bird Sanctuary
- Port of Spain Highlights
- Flight Review: POS-MIA-ORD
- Trini Wrap Up: Limin’, Food and Soca
I hope you enjoy!